Odpowiedz 

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
What are the benefits of portable games?
07-28-2020, 01:19 PM
What are the benefits of portable games?
I am addicted to playing games. I use to play it on my PC and console but whenever I am outside of home then I use to play it on portable games. I think every player should have a portable game to enjoy. I love it because it is portability and mobility. Share your opinion about the benefits of portable games.
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika
Odpowiedz cytując ten post
07-28-2020, 01:20 PM
RE: What are the benefits of portable games?
The main one is, of course, the portability just like you said. You can take it everywhere with you.. to the holidays, to the office and so on. In the past they also used to be way cheaper - nowadays that's not quite as true anymore. You will also find a ton of good exclusive games on handheld consoles.

I love bringing out my Mario or Pokemon games and playing them for a few hours. It is just very handy and convenient.
Obviously, as stated by other, the portability is the most important thing. I can't take my desktop with me when I travel and play on the airplane.

What I like about portable consoles is their games tend to be more casual and not as attention demanding as something on the PC. Pokemon, for example, is easy to pick up and play for a little while on my DS, but if I need to go or do something, it's easy for me to just save and put it down.
I don't like portable gaming that much, but I recognize there are a bit of benefits for those who enjoy it. You can play everywhere you want, there lots of good games (but this is not a specific benefit of it of course) and usually is a bit cheaper than console or PC gaming.
I think they can be really useful when you can't make use of the big console, laptop and desktop. Though they are going to be limited with the usage. Still they can be effective in many ways. I'd prefer them when travelling.
07-28-2020, 01:22 PM
The benefits for portable games is that you can pretty much carry them any where along with the charger for said device. You don't have to wait until you get home or another area to play the game, you can do it on the go or just sitting around.
Odpowiedz 

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

Kontakt | WSB ZARZĄDZANIE | Wróć do góry | Wróć do forów | Wersja bez grafiki | RSS