Odpowiedz 

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
has anyone heard of forex signal factory on telegram ?
07-08-2020, 07:23 AM
has anyone heard of forex signal factory on telegram ?
ram sharma on paypal, cost around 500 $ for a 6 month subscription when i paid start being dodgy about superior signal not included in subscription, i included the logo would like to know if it's a scam
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika
Odpowiedz cytując ten post
07-08-2020, 07:24 AM
RE: has anyone heard of forex signal factory on telegram ?
he start with a regular free signal but you need to suscribe to 500 euros premium signal if you want more accurate signal, and after a few days he start speaking of 1500 euros superior signal with even more accuracy , i would like to know if anyone had any experience with him ? why would i get a bad signal if i paid only 500 euros and not 1500 ? sound like a scam to me .
yes, but he is always asking to subscribe to the superior signal, and he is editing history in telegram , apart from that it's 80 percent accurate but it's telegram so you never know one day he's gone and you never see your money , so i would recommend using him if you have a 10k minimum account so you can cover signal price in short time
You've paid too much man. I've joined his premium subscription in 250 EUR after few days I've decided to join his superior subscription so I paid 1800 EUR more for his superior subscription. There I found they have Tycoon subscription also I paid another 4800 EUR for Tycoon subscription.

They have total 3 subscription. Premium, Superior and Tycoon.

I would advise you go for superior only because superior is more accurate then their Tycoon or Premium subscription. I'm getting around 90-95% accuracy in superior which is enough for me.
07-08-2020, 07:25 AM
did he just posted a 1500 pips trade or is it another marketing trick, bcause before the saudi oil situation he was short oil at 47 and then he posted to close at market open in profit when i confronted him about the open gap he played dumb instead of admitting that his trade was shitty
07-08-2020, 07:26 AM
Hello Guys,
I'm admin of Forex Signal Factory channel on telegram.
I've read this review and found one of our unsatisfied client that claiming he is scammed by our team.
I want to reply that we never do such activities.
We've many clients and all of are satisfied with our services and never had any complaint.
This client used our signal services and spreading fake information about our channel to make down our business.
I'm attaching some conversion screenshot also which we made with this client.
This client is showing only 2 screenshot with croped pic not whole conversion.
We removed this client 1 month before ending his subscription because he is spreading fake information everywhere.
07-08-2020, 07:26 AM
We never edit history on telegram, If it's edited then it will so edited so anybody can check my channel if there is anything edited then.
We are not providing any copy trade facility, we are just providing signals only.

Please read our conversion in screenshot. This client is saying itself that I'm providing good signal accuracy.

anyone can get free signal at our channel without paying any single penny. we never force to subscribe our signals.
If client like our signals then can go for paid subscription.
Thank You
07-08-2020, 07:27 AM
We never edit history on telegram, If it's edited then it will so edited so anybody can check my channel if there is anything edited then.
We are not providing any copy trade facility, we are just providing signals only.

Please read our conversion in screenshot. This client is saying itself that I'm providing good signal accuracy.

anyone can get free signal at our channel without paying any single penny. we never force to subscribe our signals.
If client like our signals then can go for paid subscription.
Thank You
07-11-2020, 01:04 PM
[Obrazek: Telegramfxcopier_dashboard.jpg?view&size=a600]

I was pleasantly surprised to see how easy the telegram copier was to set up, I was "up and running" within a few minutes. The copier itself is full of useful features. I am a big fan of the software from this company! Telegramfxcopier works very well. Never had any problems. It is a very smart copy solution with a lot of options. I highly recommend this software. A good solution for Telegram to mt4 coping and with many creative options. Great Support.

Visit Our site to discover our amazing features. Telegram copy trade
TelegramFxCopier Demo - Best Forex Signals Copier https://youtu.be/TtpqDZL1spU
07-20-2020, 12:35 PM
LTC Business Services is your one-stop-shop for all your international business needs. From proven advisory to invaluable local resources, you’ll get everything you need to gain a foothold in international markets and experience unparalleled growth.

LTC Business Services is offering fully-serviced ready-made companies in jurisdictions such as Poland, Cyprus, and Georgia — all remotely from the comfort of your home. Furthermore, LTC Business Services also has a vast network of talented workers to help you expand your remote team or even outsource your entire project hassle-free. If you’re ready to take your business to the next level, get in touch today. Click here to find out more ready made companies with bank accounts
Odpowiedz 

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

Kontakt | WSB ZARZĄDZANIE | Wróć do góry | Wróć do forów | Wersja bez grafiki | RSS