Odpowiedz 

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
Best Dental Implants in Dubai
05-12-2020, 09:11 AM
Best Dental Implants in Dubai
I am having one next week. I have had the bone graft done almost a year ago. Could have come back earlier but did not get my act together. I would be interested to hear how you went. I am using Dentalsea
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika
Odpowiedz cytując ten post
05-12-2020, 09:12 AM
RE: Best Dental Implants in Dubai
So when we do immediate implants we are doing a compromise on primary stability in some favorable cases who doesn t need a lot of stability, the first 10 - 12 weeks of waiting time are usually the healing time of the bone after an extraction or bone graft and before an implantation.
Moving to the second 2 to 3 month waiting, well that's the time need for osteo-integration, the time needed for the bone to get attached to the implant before putting the crown and putting mastication forces on the implant. That s called immediate loading, and it needs very ideal situation and very favorable case, it s a risky procedure done when the patient is in a hurry and usually has the most complications.
Finally some implant brands are better then others to be used as immediate implants. A good dentist would explain to his patient why the implant usually need a waiting time, and the risk you are taking when you do the '' same day implants '' and the possible complications.
05-12-2020, 09:13 AM
I am always wary of Czech dentists ever since I had a root canal operation without an anaesthetic - it was a woman dentist called Dr. Gottwaldová who wore white rubber boots and told me to stop screaming as women have to go through much worse when they are in childbirth.
05-12-2020, 08:09 PM
I've tried so many dental clinics since moving to Dental Implants Dubai about nine years ago. Sky Clinic is the most professional, neat, and friendly dental center. Dr. Rabih Abi Nader is very friendly and positive. I'm truly grateful to have discovered this place which is one cluster away from my home. I am moving from the neighborhood in April but I will continue to visit Dr. Rabih Abi Nader for my regular check-ups and cleaning.
08-18-2020, 09:26 AM
I can't say enough good complements about Dr. Kung and his stuff! Every experience exceeded my expectations, the best experience I've had in dental services and that's including a root canal & zirconia crown. dentist in Montebello He is exceptional when it comes to attention to detail, a very happy customer. I will be returning for dental services. Yesenia the receptionist is outstanding as well to make you feel very comfortable with any question you might ask, and that a big +.
Odpowiedz 

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

Kontakt | WSB ZARZĄDZANIE | Wróć do góry | Wróć do forów | Wersja bez grafiki | RSS